Bentonite, a supremely commercial ingredient, is a naturally occurring rock which has green and dry compressive strength, absorption, hydration, swelling, viscosity, thixotropy, coagulant, detoxifying, strong retention, strong soil activator, special rheological and high clumping properties. It has the ability to lower the resistance to earth and it provides protection to drill bits by cooling while reducing fluid loss to a greater extent. It also enables the absorption of nutrients, facilitates digestion and it’s safe and non-toxic. When added to water, the presence of high surface area and exchangeable cations makes it an important mineral and hence, label it as a mineral of thousand uses.
We offer high quality Sodium bentonite and Calcium bentonite which undergo precise processing procedure to result into the formation of different grades for commercial purposes. The unique characteristics of the Kachchh Bentonite make it suitable for various industries across the world.
- Oil Drilling,
- IOP (Iron Ore Palletization),
- Construction, Civil Engineering,
- Water Well Drilling, Water Treatment
- Animal Feed,
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)/ Cheque /Wire Transfer.
- Delivery Time: Dispatch after 15 days after receiving Payment.
- Packaging Details: 25/50 Kg Bag, Jumbo Bag, Bulk Loose.
- Transportation: By Road, Container, Bulk Vessel and Railway.
- Port of Loading: Kandla Port and Mundra Port, INDIA (70km from our Plant)