Calcined Clay or Refractory clay is obtained by Calcining (heating) superior grade Clay at high temperature (from 850o C to 1600o C).
This removes moisture and volatiles which thereby increases the Alumina content.
Compared to an Alumina content of about 30% to 40% in raw Clay, Calcined Clay has an Alumina content of 40% to 60%.
The Calcination is carried out in Rotary Kilns at different temperature ranging from 850o C to 1600o C depending upon customers application.
|Grade Name||PI- 43||PI- 43(M)||PI- 50||PI- 50(M)||PI- 60|
|AP % MAX||10||6||10||6||10|
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)/ Cheque /Wire Transfer
- Delivery Time: Dispatch after 15 days after receiving Payment
- Packaging Details: 50 Kg Bag, Jumbo Bag, BULK LOOSE
- Transportation: By Road, Container, Brake bulk and Railway
- Port of Loading: Kandla Port, Mundra Port, INDIA (70km from our Plant)