Silica sand is one of the most common varieties of sand found in the world. It is used for a wide range of applications. Sand is the general term for broken down granules of minerals or rocks, technically between about one-sixteenth of a millimeter to two millimeters in diameter, falling between silt and gravel in the spectrum of sizes. There are many varieties of sand in the world, each with their own unique composition and qualities.
Silica is another name for Silicon dioxide, SiO2, of which quartz is a specific latticed structure. So silica sand is quartz that over the years, through the work of water and wind, has been broken down into tiny granules. These granules can be used for many different purposes, and can be found in most non-tropical regions of the world.
|SiO2||99.1 % Min||99% Min||98.5 % Min||99.5 % Min|
|AI2O3||< 0.4 %||< 0.4 %||< 0.6 %|
|Fe2O3||< 0.018 %||< 0.030 %||0.060 – 0.025 %||0.02 % Max|
|CaO||< 0.15 %||< 0.15 %||< 0.15 %|
|TiO2||< 0.05 %||< 0.06 %||< 0.05 %|
|Process||Dry||Wet and Dry||Wet and Dry||Dry|
|Grain Size||As Per Requirement||As Per Requirement||As Per Requirement||As Per Requirement|
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)/ Cheque /Wire Transfer.
- Delivery Time: Dispatch after 15 days after receiving Payment.
- Packaging Details: 25/50 Kg Bag, Jumbo Bag, Bulk Loose.
- Transportation: By Road, Container, Bulk Vessel and Railway.
- Port of Loading: Kandla Port and Mundra Port, INDIA (70km from our Plant)